Thursday, July 11, 2013

Hi and Welcome!

Oh, my goodness! It is the obligatory "just getting started on my blog" post. Here it is! It's July, I've just finished my last course before my practicum to complete my (second) master's degree in Reading Curriculum and Instruction, and it's the middle of the night. So what I am doing, when I should be sleeping? Sitting on the couch with my middle girl (age 4) who just got up from a "bad dweam" and creating my new-and-improved classroom/teaching blog. Woohoo! I am looking forward to using this blog to communicate with parents and families of my students, but also to participate in the amazing world of education bloggers out there. I've learned so much browsing around other people's websites; I look forward to adding my two cents, and sharing what I have learned, and continue to learn, about living, laughing, and loving teaching kindergarten! 

Just as a side note, the content on this blog will reflect the content placed on my classroom website/blog, maintained through Weebly. If you are interested in checking out my website (definitely under construction, still!) you can find it here.  I may try to make more of this website reflect the same content that is there...still trying to decide! How much work will maintaining both be? Not sure...working on figuring out which site will be easier to update and maintain, which will generate more traffic, and so on. It is all a learning process for me, despite having tried blogging several times before...

No comments:

Post a Comment